What therapeutic approach does the patient receive during admission?
- Personalised treatment of medical, psychiatric and rehabilitative aspects necessary for a short term or medium term stay.
- Complementary tests and patient referral to other professionals to achieve maximum psychophysical recovery.
- Improving the awareness of the disease and adherence to outpatient care services that best suit the specific needs of each patient and their family.
- Optimising the psychopharmacological approach, with the best ratio of prescribing the minimum effective dose and the best benefit to risk balance.
- Group psychotherapy and individual psychotherapy programmes adapted to individual recovery.
- Occupational therapy and therapeutic leisure focusing on functional and social improvement.
- Psychoducational Programme and Support Groups for relatives and caregivers of the patient.
- Facilitate social the reintegration and destigmatisation of the person with mental illness in their environment and in society.
The price of a private stay is 206 €/day.
* Possibility of Private Admission or Health Insurance.
Download the PDF document for further info: