Download the PDF document for further info:
Request Information in CONTACT (Hospital Valencia al Mar)
Daycare Hospital is a multidisciplinary care service focused on outpatients with mental health problems who attend at scheduled times. The unit is made up by a team of different professionals who are psychiatrists, psychologists, instructors and nursing.
The objective is to achieve the Psychosocial Rehabilitation of the person and their maximum functional autonomy, taking care of all the needs that may be required. To reach this objective require a system of joint work, intensive and time-limited (from 4 to 6 months).
- Uninterrupted hours from 10.00h to 17.00h (7 hours).
- Lunch and afternoon snack included.
MONDAY TO FRIDAY (except holidays)
1. INTENSIVE Treatment:
- Uninterrupted hours from 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. (7 hours).
- Food included.
2. HALF DAY (Mornings)Treatment:
- MORNING from 10.00 a.m. to 1.30 p.m. (3.5 hours).
3. HALF DAY (Afternoons) Treatment:
- AFTERNOON from 3.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m. (2 hours).
The therapeutic approach in the DAYCARE HOSPITAL includes group, individual, family and social psychotherapeutic treatments, as well as psychopharmacological treatments of proven effectiveness by the International Scientific Community.
DAYCARE HOSPITAL OBJECTIVES
The three fundamental pillars on which DAYCARE HOSPITAL is based are the following:
1. Act on the clinical chart looking for a global improvement of the patient, as well as the total or partial remission of the same.
2. Detect risk factors and improve protection factors in the medium and long term.
3. Anticipate and prevent relapses with the aim of avoiding hospital admission.
4. Benign the course of the disease and improve the long-term prognosis for maximum autonomy.
5. Improve social circumstances and family communication to reduce disability.
10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. (7 hours a day).
HALF DAY (MORNINGS) TREATMENT
10.00 a.m. to 1.30 p.m. (3.5 hours).
HALF DAY (AFTERNOONS) TREATMENT
3.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m. (2 hours).
PATIENT WITH PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE:
* Check the availability of your Concerted Health Insurance for this sanitary act.
ASISA (Only mutual insurance company members).