OPENING ON MONDAY 3rd SEPTEMBER 2018
Request Information in CONTACT (Hospital Valencia al Mar) or in the link attached above.
Day Hospital is a multidisciplinary care service focused on outpatients with mental health problems who attend at scheduled times. The unit is made up by a team of different professionals who are psychiatrists, psychologists, instructors and nursing.
The objective is to achieve the Psychosocial Rehabilitation of the person and their maximum functional autonomy, taking care of all the needs that may be required. To reach this objective require a system of joint work, intensive and time-limited (from 4 to 6 months).
From 10.00 to 18.00 hours (lunch and snack included)
INTENSIVE (10.00 to 17.00 hours).
- Lunch included
- 80 euros/day
HALF DAY (Part-time)
- MORNING (10.00 to 13.00 hours)
- 55 euros shift
- AFTERNOON (15.00 to 17.00 hours)
- 40 euros shift
Day Hospital characteristics are the work of the therapeutic team made up by the professionals, the patient and their family.
The therapeutic approach includes group, individual, family and social psychotherapeutic treatments, as well as psychopharmacological treatments of contrasted effectiveness by the International Scientific Community.
To ensure the continuity of treatment, the Day Hospital is immersed in a network of coordinated services in which long-term treatments are performed: Psychiatric Emergency Service that covers 365 days a year; Psychiatric Hospital Unit; and Outpatient of psychiatry and psychology.
Day Hospital care service is based on the following three fundamental cornerstones:
1. Acting on the symptoms, looking for an improvement, the disappearance of the symptoms and its total or partial remission.
2. Risk factors detection and improvement of protective factors and prevention of relapses.
3. Improving the prognosis of the disease, response to treatment and social and family influence of the circumstances that facilitate or interfere with functional recovery.