VITHAS HOSPITAL NISA VALENCIA AL MAR
Where is it located?
IVANE MENTAL HEALTH is integrated into the VITHAS HOSPITAL NISA VALENCIA AL MAR, located in the city of Valencia 500 meters from Malvarrosa beach.
The old Hospital of San Juan de Dios combines history and modernism, with an open layout with a central body and two lateral wings, decorated with semicircular arches, brick balustrades and a neo-Mudejar court.
The hospital is made up of ample spaces, rooms, gardens and terraces that take advantage of the luminosity of the sun and the climate of the Mediterranean Sea, providing a relaxed and intimate environment during the stay, with the aim of facilitating maximum comfort and well-being during the process of Recovery.
VITHAS HOSPITAL NISA VALENCIA AL MAR is comprised of health professionals in a health care setting with the guarantee of VITHAS , a leading hospital group with long experience in the private health sector at a national level.
What does IVANE MENTAL HEALTH offer?
The MENTAL HEALTH UNIT AND PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL has 28 places for admission for short term and medium term stays for patients who need it and so require it. Caring for every detail is part of our daily activity. The MENTAL HEALTH UNIT AND PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL has:
- Spacious individual Suites with private bathroom, study table, armchair-bed for relatives.
- Therapeutic activity 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Close medical supervision, psychiatric and specialised health personnel.
- Catering supervised by dietitian.
- Patient referral service to other Medical Units and extensive coordination for the performance of complementary tests.
- Large group therapy rooms. Individual therapy rooms.
- Psychomotricity room. Large terraces and outdoor patios for occupational therapy, sports therapy and relaxation.
- Cafeteria and gardens integrated within the hospital environment. Malvarrosa beach in walking distance.
What else does IVANE MENTAL HEALTH offer?
The MENTAL HEALTH UNIT AND PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL of IVANE SALUD MENTAL has specialised assistance at an outpatient level with the aim of offering a comprehensive and multidisciplinary comprehensive service that covers the specific needs of patients and their families. In addition, IVANE MENTAL HEALTH offers more: